Electrical equipment cleaning agent has the following characteristics: high flash point, high dynamic insulation, low surface tension, easy volatility, no corrosion, etc. Decontamination mechanism of electrified cleaning: The wetting and emulsification of the dirt by the cleaning agent for electrical equipment reduces the adhesion of the dirt, and then the dirt is peeled off the surface of the attached object under the action of the jet force. This allows the dirt to flow in the direction of the spray during cleaning.
Wetting is a prerequisite for cleaning. If the cleaning agent cannot wet the surface of the object to be cleaned, it is difficult to exert the decontamination effect of the cleaning agent. The wetting of the surface of the object to be cleaned by the cleaning agent for electrical equipment weakens the adhesion of pollutants to the surface and facilitates the peeling of pollutants.
In addition to the wetting ability, the cleaning agent also has the ability of the cleaning agent to penetrate and penetrate gaps and slits. The wetting ability of the cleaning agent is not only related to the nature and shape of the surface to be cleaned, but also to the density, viscosity and surface tension of the cleaning agent. If the surface to be cleaned is unchanged, the wetting ability is proportional to the density of the cleaning agent and inversely proportional to the viscosity and surface tension of the cleaning agent. The key performance indicators of electrical equipment cleaning agents are as follows:
(1) Safety performance. Flammability: Does not burn.
(2) Electrical properties. Breakdown voltage is an important physical quantity that characterizes the electrical properties of dielectrics or insulating materials, and the unit is volts or kilovolts. The larger the breakdown voltage, the better the insulation performance. The breakdown voltage of various dielectrics varies according to the test conditions. For the sake of comparison, the breakdown voltage of the dielectric is converted to a value per unit thickness. The units are volts/mm or kilovolts/mm. The breakdown voltage of the cleaning agent for electrical equipment should not be lower than 5kV/mm.
(3) Corrosion performance. The pH value of the cleaning agent for electrical equipment should be neutral, and there should be no corrosion on various metals, non-metals and their oxide components in the circuit.
(4) Cleaning performance. It has good cleaning ability for all kinds of polar and non-polar dirt.
(5) Environmental performance. The components of the cleaning agent for electrical equipment must be free of ODS substances, free of phosphate additives (discharge into water will not cause eutrophication of rivers) and easy to degrade.
(6) Boiling point. The boiling point of the cleaning agent for electrical equipment should be between 40-80°C.