The self-adhesive silicone rubber tape is a non-adhesive silicone rubber self-adhesive tape, which has the characteristics of self-adhesive and self-solidification in design, and it can form a watertight isolation layer. As the end seal of the pipeline, the self-adhesive silicone rubber tape can prevent oil and contaminants from penetrating into the inner braiding layer.
The self-adhesive silicone rubber tape can be continuously exposed to the high temperature of 260 ℃ without being damaged, which is currently a rare new type of insulation and heat-resistant product.
(1) It has high and low-temperature resistance, which can be used for a long time at 200 ℃, and it can still be elastic at -60 ℃.
(2) The silicone rubber tape has good electrical insulation performance and good dielectric performance. In particular, the dielectric performance at high temperatures is much better than the general organic rubber. The dielectric strength is almost unaffected by temperature in the range of 20-200°C.
(3) It has excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance and UV resistance. It can be used outdoors for a long time without cracking. In general, silicone rubber can be used outdoors for more than 20 years.
(4) It has excellent compression under high temperatures with permanent deformation.
(5) It has advantages such as good procession performance and easy molding. It can be used to produce various products by vulcanization molding after extruding hot air, die molding, extension molding and other methods.
Silicone rubber tape products have excellent comprehensive performance and good technical and economic effects. Therefore, they have been widely used in various fields, such as aviation, aerospace, atomic energy, electrical appliances, electronics, instrumentations, automobiles, machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, medical and health care as well as daily life.